Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just a few items of note

The important stuff first. According to my sources Milwaukee Ray's indoor MTB park will be open by the first of the year. So that's good news. I can't wait to get out there as I have been experiencing severe riding withdrawal. Riding on the trainer and riding on slippery snow covered trails just isn't cutting it.

I'm currently working on a helmet fitting video with the largest trek dealership in the country. Most of the video has been shot and I am in the editing phase of the project. It will be posted on a number of websites, including the Airborne and Wheel & Sprocket Facebook pages.

Lastly, I am still working on my latest MTBing video, but I need to take a trip to get the outside footage I need. I'd like to get to Austin, TX or somewhere similar to shoot some video. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Toyin. I had a very productive trip to Austin and got some great shots.

    ReplyDelete