Saturday, April 17, 2010

More from Sea Otter

I will never forget this experience. And it's not just because of the EXTREMELY sunburnt and painful neck. This is probably the best biking experience I have ever had. And that's not because of a lack of good mtbing experiences, because I have had plenty. The biking was choice, but what really made this so special was the people.

Firtly, I'd like to thank all the guys at Brunner and Airborne for giving me this opportunity to meet so many great and enthusiastic people. It was awesome getting to know and hanging out with all of you.

And to the flight crew: You are some of the best people I've ever met. Thank you for making Sea Otter such an outstanding experience. In my opinion, Airborne could not have chosen a better group of people.

It's going to be hard to go home tomorrow knowing that I won't see you guys at Sea Otter, but I know we will continue to communicate and I hope we get a chance to share some rides in the not too distant future. Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, it was awesome to get to hang out with you and everyone else out in California. We'll definitely have to ride soon!

    Actually, I'm going to be in Wisconsin in just a few weeks. I'll probably hit you up on Facebook and see if you wanna ride.

    Later dude.
    -Greg

    ReplyDelete